We can help you experience the joy of free flight in its purest form. Paragliding is a very unique and special feeling we’ve shared with adventure seekers from 14 to 70 years old. The following video will give you an idea of how instruction works. See the view from the vantage point of flying tandem, how students launch and a first solo flight.
TO SIGN UP contact Marc
206.387.3477 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the only full service paragliding school at Tiger Mountain
1) Dedicated instructors available every flyable day. That means we are available whenever your schedule and the weather allows. Other instructors have day jobs and can’t always make it out.
2) We are located directly adjacent to the landing zone. We practice and watch everyone come in for their landings, and then finish up at the bonfire or in our classroom with 4 big screen TVs.
3) Our training hill is where aspiring pilots learn to launch.
4) We have a Zip Line allowing students to practicing reserve deployments.
5) Our dedicated classrooms have large screen TVs, large scale topographical maps, whiteboards, and 3-D models of the terrain and more.
6) For those looking to learn, our Saturday morning chalk talks are legendary for their fun video based approach to teaching paragliding.
7) We video almost every launch and review these in detail to help you see and learn.
8) Two full-time instructors (one on launch and one in the landing zone) and several part time instructors.
9) On site equipment allows you to site in many different harnesses, and try the most up to date wings in the industry before you buy your own gear.
10) World class guest speakers – Past speakers have included world record distance holders and the owner/designer of Gin gliders (one of the largest distributors of gliders).
More information on our “Why Us” page.
Instruction with Tiger Mountain Paragliding takes you from a student all the way through to an advanced pilot.
• Up to 5 tandem flights with an instructor
• Student through advanced pilot instruction / guidance
• Use of a radio equipped helmets
• Extensive ground handling instruction
• Theory classes
There is no time limit, allowing you to get the required number of flights at your own pace.